Heavy Duty Rubber HosesOur reinforced Heavy Duty Rubber Hoses are in good demand in agricultural, gardening and various uses. The commercial grade construction uses double tire cord reinforced layers for added strength & durability.
Water Suction Rubber Hoses
Approx. Price: Rs 680 / MeterGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Meter|
|Cover||Weather Resistant Synthetic Rubber|
We are a prominent firm engaged in offering a range of Water Suction Rubber Hoses
to our valuable customers.Application:
- This hoses are used for Heavy duty water suction and discharge service, where rugged yet flexible hoses are required both for dewatering and delivery purpose during excavation of Mines, Construction Projects, Deflooding Operation, Handling Sewerage, Waste Water and Mud etc.
- Tube: A blend of Natural/ Synthetic rubber compound resistant to weather and abrasion.
- Reinforcement: Natural/ Synthetic Fabric with two helical GS wire embedded between the reinforcement plies in case of smooth bore. In case of rough bore two helical wire reinforced, first is internal and visible from inside and second is embedded between layers of plies.
- Cover: Corrugated or plain cloth marked finish outer cover made from Natural Rubber Compound resistant to weather, abrasion etc.
- End Connection: Each Hoses length has soft plain ends on each side for clamping or can be supplied with built in nipples and flanges on request.
- Production Capacity: As Per Customer Requirement
- Delivery Time: As per Customer Location
Approx. Price: Rs 15,000 / NumberGet Latest Price
|Nominal Size||125 (5'), 3"/ 2.5" /2"|
Our renowned clients can avail from us the best quality range of Concrete Rubber End Hose. These are available in the market under the model dn125 (5''''''''), 3"/ 2.5" /2". We make use of premier grade natural rubber and steel wire that is procured from reliable vendors in the market. These concrete rubber end hoses are fabricated in line with the international quality standards. Our products are renowned for their reliability, corrosion resistance and optimum performance.
W. P. (bar): 85
B. P. (bar): 200
Technical: Steel wire weaving, composite molding, hose end harden
Applicable for following brands: Sany, zoomlion, schwing, putzmeister
Approx. Price: Rs 1,500 / MeterGet Latest Price
|Service Temperature Range||-40 oF to +158 oF |
|Size||1.2 mtrs x 2.4 mtrs|
We are well-known firm engaged in offering our clients a range of Oil Suction Rubber Hoses.
In order to provide strength these are provided with plies of woven fabric or braiding textile of high strength synthetic fibre.Application:
- This hoses are used for Dock and Offshore operations of Petroleum Products containing not more than 25% aromatic hydrocarbon.
- Tube: Uniform lining of suitable rubber compound highly resistant to all grades of Petroleum and blended Products having aromatic hydrocarbon content not more than 25%.
- Reinforcement: Plies of woven textile which is well rubberized from both sides with a suitable rubber compound and a helical GS wire embedded between the fabric plies in case of smooth bore. In case of rough bore hoses first is internal and second is embedded.
- Electrical Bonding: Low resistant electrical bonding wire is in incorporated between the reinforcement plies to provide electrical continuity along the whole length of the hoses.
- Cover: Plain or Corrugated outer cover having cloth marked finish with a suitable rubber compound resistant to abrasion, weather and Oil.
- End Connection: The hoses are built in nipples with or without flanges as per customer requirement.
Approx. Price: Rs 200 / MeterGet Latest Price
|Single Hose Length||1m-6m|
Our clients can avail from us a wide range of Rubber Air Hoses. These products offered by our firm are provided with a black, smooth, cloth marked finish plain or ribbed cover, which is made up of weather and abrasion resistant rubber compound. The tube of these hoses are made from natural synthetic rubber compound that has a uniform seamless lining. To provide reinforcement these are provided with lies of woven fabric or braiding textile of high strength synthetic fibre. These hoses are used for engineering purposes and are provided with compressors and other equipments such as pneumatic tools.